HGA Grading Submission
HGA GRADING SERVICE!
Grading cards is a terrific way to elevate your collection. Collectors may choose to grade their cards to add additional value to the card, to protect their collection, for purely aesthetic reasons or the many other reasons you could think of. We’ve partnered with Hybrid Grading Approach, an innovative US based company doing incredible things in the grading space. With fantastic looking slabs, cutting edge AI grading technologies and fast turnaround times, you can be assured you’re collection is in the best hands with HGA.
by submitting your cards through us, we make it easier than ever to submit. We’ll act as your middleman to HGA, we can help give advise about card grading, worry about filling out all the documents, import forms and the shipping process involved in grading. All you need to do is fill out our straight forward submission form, select the grading service level you wish to use and pass your cards on to us, let us do the rest!
HGA offers several cool label designs for your cards, including Custom Labels (Custom Labels incur a $15 upcharge), Splash Black, Splash White, Splash Match Card, Splash Match Team, Neutral Match Card, Neutral Match Team, Neutral Black and Neutral White. You can pick any of the options above with your submission, please note there is a $15 upcharge with custom labels. Please see photos to get an idea of the different label styles
Please Consider The Following when sending your cards in to grade through us-
- The price is per card, there isn’t a discount for larger card submissions. Please ensure you correctly purchase the amount of cards your wish to grade and the correct service level. Before you send us your cards please fill out the submission form linked below, send us this form with your cards or email us the completed version. The submission form should match the purchases made through the website.
- We ship the cards monthly at this stage. A shipment on the 1st of every month. We will endeavour to send your cards on the next shipment date from being received. Please be mindful that if your card is submitted early in the month, the turnaround times do not begin until cards are sent off on the 1st of the month.
- Turnaround times are not guaranteed. Occasionally HGA may fall behind deadlines but are fairly good. The quoted submission time frame is business days, it does not include weekends, holidays and shipping to and from the US. For example if you submit a card of the 27th of the month, we will send it the 1st of the following month. It will then take a few days to arrive in the US, the quoted time to grade once arrived at HGA and then a few days to arrive back to us.
- If you wish to have your cards shipped back to you, choose your shipping option at checkout, regular and express shipping are not included in the grading price. You’re more than welcome to both drop off your cards in store, or collect them when they arrive. If you wish to collect in store, simply select the pick up option on checkout. If you drop into store for your submission, we’re more than happy to help you with your submission form and to chat more about the grading process.
- Cards will be stored in a safe for their protection while still on Mint Collectables premise to ensure their safety while in our possession.
- Insurance is included in all submissions. This includes while in Mint Collectables possession. In the shipping process between Mint Collectables and HGA both inbound and outbound. But does not include insurance within the Australia Post domestic route system. If you'd like extra insurance for coverage with Australia Post, please get in contact.
- Please Sleeve and Top Load all cards submitted for grading.
Below is a link to our submission form, fill this out and send completed with your cards: HGA Submission Form . Alternatively email the complete form to email@example.com
If you have any questions not answered above, feel free to reach out and we’ll help in any way we can.